Our closest location can fit in your pocket. Manage your money whenever you want with our digital banking services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Alabama Teachers Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Fast, free, and secure service for Alabama Teachers Credit Union enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- App download –iPhone® | Android™
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Add your Alabama Teachers Credit Union credit and debit cards to Apple, Google, Samsung, Fitbit, or Garmin Pay to make online, in-app and in-store checkouts faster and easier with the same rewards, benefits and protections that come with using your physical card.
Visit our Digital Wallet page for additional details, directions on setting up your Digital Wallet, FAQs, disclosures and more!
- Fast, free, and secure service1
- Available to debit and credit cardholders
- Conveniently manage your cards — using any web-enabled mobile device
- Popular features at your fingertips
- Check account details
- Make a payment
- Set up alerts
- Set up spending controls
- Set up travel notifications
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Turn your card on/off
- And more!
- App download –iPhone® | Android™
How to Use the ATCU Cards App
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Enroll during the month of September for your chance to win an iPad Air!
Sign up today by logging into Online Banking, selecting the “statements” tab, and verifying your credentials.
No purchase necessary. Membership not required for participation. Must be 19 years of age or older and a U.S. resident to participate. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible automatic and manual entries, as provided in the Official Rules, received Wednesday, September 1, 2021 through Thursday, September 30, 2021. Contact the Credit Union at (800)470-0704 or (256)543-7040; write us at Alabama Teachers Credit Union, P.O. Box 1400, Gadsden, Alabama 35902; or visit our website at www.atcu.com to obtain a complete copy of the Official Rules for this promotion. Entry in this promotion or acceptance of any prize constitutes acceptance of the Official Rules.
1Alabama Teachers Credit Union does not charge a fee for the use of this service. Depending on your service plan, standard text messaging & data rates may apply.