We’ve helped Northeast Alabamians just like you lay down roots in their forever home since 1959.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Qualification
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or personal investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- And more!
- Budget-friendly repayment terms, unique to your situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Helpful, down-home personal service
- Closing costs as low as $1,9951
No Down Payment and No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
Introducing our way to help you achieve your “home sweet home.” Meet the qualifications below and take advantage of our First Time Homebuyer Program featuring no down payment and no Private Mortgage Insurance.
• Must be first time purchasing a home
• Up to 100% of purchase price
• $200,000.00 maximum loan amount
• Minimum credit score of 660 required (highest of scores if multiple applicants)
• Debt-to-Income Ratio (DTI) must be 45% or less
• Minimum of 1 year with current employer1
Plus, the First Time Homebuyer Program includes our $1,995.00 closing cost special2 and discounts on refinanced automobile loans.3
Must meet membership, credit, and program requirements. Membership open to those who live, work or attend school in Calhoun, Cherokee, DeKalb, Etowah, or Marshall counties. School transcripts may be accepted in lieu of 1(one) full year employment if employed in field of study. 2The closing costs will be the lesser of the actual closing costs or $1,995. 3See an ATCU Loan Officer for additional details. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Insured by NCUA. NMLS# 402558
Must meet membership and credit requirements.
1For loan amounts up to $300,000, the closing costs will be the lesser of the actual closing costs or $1,995. For loan amounts of $300,000 and above the borrower will be responsible for all closing costs. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.