We’ve helped Northeast Alabamians just like you lay down roots in their forever home since 1959.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Qualification
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or personal investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- And more!
- Budget-friendly repayment terms, unique to your situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Helpful, down-home personal service
View our handy Borrower's Guide to determine your next steps.
No Down Payment and No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
Does buying a home leave you wondering, "What? Where? When? Why? How?"
Our First Time Homebuyer Program can help take the stress away from purchasing your first home. Let our friendly Mortgage Services team guide you through the process from beginning to end.
Meet the qualifications below and take advantage of our First Time Homebuyer Program featuring no down payment and no Private Mortgage Insurance.
• Must be first time purchasing a home
• Up to 100% of purchase price
• $200,000.00 maximum loan amount
• Minimum credit score of 660 required (highest of scores if multiple applicants)
• Debt-to-Income Ratio (DTI) must be 45% or less
• Minimum of 1 year with current employer1
Plus, receive discounts on refinanced automobile loans.2
The First Time Homebuyer Program is our special way of helping you achieve your "Home Sweet Home". Get started financing your first home with us today and let's grow together!
Must meet membership, credit, and program requirements. Membership open to those who live, work or attend school in Calhoun, Cherokee, DeKalb, Etowah, or Marshall counties. 1School transcripts may be accepted in lieu of 1(one) full year employment if employed in field of study. 2See an ATCU Loan Officer for additional details. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Insured by NCUA. NMLS# 402558
Must meet membership and credit requirements.