Thank you for considering employment with Alabama Teachers Credit Union. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted please e-mail your resume directly to [email protected]. Please include the position title in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
FULL-TIME BUSINESS MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: GADSDEN
Alabama Teachers Credit Union is seeking a full-time Business Member Service Representative to work in the Gadsden area. We offer good work hours, excellent benefits, and a positive working environment.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing informed, prompt and accurate service for business members and potential business members
- Processing commercial loan applications, opening and closing various types of accounts
- Addressing and resolving issues in a friendly and courteous manner
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell products and services
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications include:
- Demonstration of strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Professional communication skills
- Job related experience is preferred
Qualified candidates, please send detailed resume, salary requirements, and references to [email protected].
A credit check, background check and pre-employment drug screening will be required of potential candidates.
Alabama Teachers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.