Thank you for considering employment with Alabama Teachers Credit Union. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted please e-mail your resume directly to [email protected]. Please include the position title in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Full-Time Teller: Centre Office
Our Chesnut Bypass location is seeking a full-time employee. We offer good work hours, excellent benefits, and a positive working environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers from member accounts as directed
- Referring products and services
- Balancing cash drawer
- Assisting members with financial questions and/or directing members to applicable departments for specific information
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Performing a variety of miscellaneous tasks including filing, scanning, computer input, answering the telephone and other job-related duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications include:
- Customer service skills
- PC Skills
- Desire to work in an enjoyable and cooperative atmosphere
Qualified candidates, please send detailed resume, salary requirements, and references to [email protected].
A credit check, background check and pre-employment drug screening will be required of potential candidates.
Alabama Teachers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.