For children 7 and under, the Savasaurus Club helps create a strong financial foundation … and allows for fun at the same time. With just a $25 minimum deposit, this free account offers kids prizes, Super Saver Cards with collectible stamps, Honor Roll Rewards, and quarterly promotions. Get them started today!
- Free youth savings account gets them in the habit of saving
- Available for young savers ages 7 and under
- Approved adult joint account owner required3
- Dividend-bearing account
- Earn dividends with a minimum balance of $5,000.01
- No monthly service fees
- Unlimited free withdrawals
- Includes free perks:
- Reduced $300 minimum deposit to open a Term Share Certificate
- Cool quarterly promotions
- Fun contests and activities
- Take home prizes when you make deposits
- Special birthday cards
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
Honor Roll Rewards
- We believe that hard work should pay off:
- Receive $2 for every A and $1 for every B1
- Report cards must be received by:
- January 31, 2019 (Fall Term)
- June 30, 2019 (Spring Term)
Learn more about this program.
1Must be a youth club member (Savasaurus, Generation Next, or Synced) to receive Honor Roll Rewards. Members under the age of sixteen (16) are required to have a parent, grandparent, legal guardian, or other approved joint account owner to open a new youth club account or add services on an existing youth club account. The par value of a membership share, which is twenty-five dollars ($25.00), must be maintained in order to retain membership. UTMA (Uniform Transfer to Minors Act) accounts qualify for Honor Roll Rewards for members up to the age of nineteen (19); however, the transactions will be subject to the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act of Alabama. One (1) reward per tax identification number, per term only. Please visit the following website or contact an ATCU employee for reward amounts, reward amount limitations, report card submission deadlines, format requirements, and reward payout dates: http://www.atcu.com/personal/youth-accounts. Submit report cards to any ATCU office to participate. Restrictions may apply. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Federally Insured by NCUA.
3The youth club member is permitted to open new services on the account and facilitate transactions without being accompanied by an adult joint account owner beginning at the age of thirteen (13).
Children's Online Information Privacy: We recognize that protecting children's identities and privacy online is important. Alabama Teachers does not solicit or collect individually identifiable information on visits to the youth accounts section of our website without parental consent and do not knowingly solicit or collect individually identifiable information from children on any other area of our site.