From low APRs and no fees to bonus rewards and travel points, there’s more to our credit cards than just convenience.
- Competitive Rates
- Rewards Program
- Anytime Access
All Alabama Teachers Credit Union Visa® Credit Cards include:
- Contactless chip technology
- CURewards program
- Special deals and promotions
- No annual fees
- 25-day interest-free grace period
- Balance transfer option
- No minimum finance charge
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Manage your card through Access Point
- Card transactions can also be accessed through online and mobile banking
- Or use our ATCU Cards App to manage your card
View the complete Guide to Benefits.
We offer two types of cards to meet your specific needs:
- 9.90% APR*
- For limits $4,999.99 and below
- Up to $500,000.00 in travel accident insurance
- Earn one point for every net dollar** spent
- 9.90% APR*
- For limits $5,000 and above
- Up to $500,000 in travel accident insurance
- Earn one and a half points for every net dollar** spent
- Redeem reward points for cash back***
Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
*APR equals Annual Percentage Rate. Stated APR is as low as 9.90%. Rates may vary based on each individual borrower's credit history and other underwriting factors.
**A net dollar is defined as purchases minus returns.
***Terms and conditions may apply.
Through Visa® Purchase Alerts, ATCU Debit and Credit Cardholders can create an account and receive purchase alerts via text or email for eligible Visa® Cards.
- Security: Get alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Control: Track spending and stay on top of account balances.
- Convenience: Adjust your alerts to what makes sense for you and receive them via SMS text or email.
Follow the steps below to enroll
- Visit visa.com/purchasealerts
- Check to see if your card is eligible1
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa® Purchase Alerts
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs, such as transactions exceeding a set amount
1Not all card issuers will allow cards for SMS message alerts. Message and data rates may apply.