From low APRs and no fees to bonus rewards and travel points, there’s more to our credit cards than just convenience.
- Competitive Rates
- Rewards Program
- Anytime Access
All Alabama Teachers Credit Union Visa® Credit Cards include:
- Exclusive ScoreCard® Bonus Rewards Program
- Cruise and vacation packages
- Special deals and promotions
- No annual fees
- 25-day interest-free grace period
- Balance transfer option
- No minimum finance charge
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Manage your card online through ezcardinfo.com
We offer a variety of different cards, so you can find one that meets your specific needs!
Visa® Platinum Premier
- Low 9.90% APR
- Credit Score: 660 and Up
- Up to $1,000,000.00 in travel accident insurance
Visa® Platinum Plus
- Low 10.90% APR
- Credit Score: 620 - 659
- Up to $500,000 in travel accident insurance
- Low 11.90% APR
- Credit Score: 619 or Less
- Up to $250,000 in travel accident insurance
Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Through Visa® Purchase Alerts, ATCU Debit and Credit Cardholders can create an account and receive purchase alerts via text or email for eligible Visa® Cards.
- Security: Get alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Control: Track spending and stay on top of account balances.
- Convenience: Adjust your alerts to what makes sense for you and receive them via SMS text or email.
Follow the steps below to enroll
- Visit visa.com/purchasealerts
- Check to see if your card is eligible1
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa® Purchase Alerts
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs, such as transactions exceeding a set amount
1Not all card issuers will allow cards for SMS message alerts. Message and data rates may apply.
Bundle up your high interest rate debt and save by consolidating to an ATCU Visa® Credit Card this year.
Take advantage of a 2.99% introductory APR* on new cards and ANY balance transfer for 12 months. As always, there are no annual fees + no balance transfer fees = no surprises!
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory APR of 2.99% applies to the first twelve (12) monthly billing cycles. After the introductory rate expires, the APR will be 9.90-11.90% based upon each individual borrower's credit history and other underwriting factors. Balance transfers between ATCU credit cards do not qualify for the introductory APR on balance transfers promotion. All rates, programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Must meet membership and credit requirements. For more information, contact an ATCU loan officer by calling (800)470-0704. Insured by NCUA. ATCU NMLS # 402558.