From low APRs and no fees to bonus rewards and travel points, there’s more to our credit cards than just convenience.
- Competitive Rates
- Rewards Program
- Anytime Access
All Alabama Teachers Credit Union Visa® Credit Cards include:
- Contactless chip technology
- CURewards program
- Special deals and promotions
- No annual fees
- 25-day interest-free grace period
- Balance transfer option
- No minimum finance charge
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Manage your card through our ATCU App or Online Banking
View the complete Guide to Benefits.
We offer two types of cards to meet your specific needs:
- 9.90% APR*
- For limits $4,999.99 and below
- Up to $500,000.00 in travel accident insurance
- Earn one point for every net dollar** spent
- 9.90% APR*
- For limits $5,000 and above
- Up to $500,000 in travel accident insurance
- Earn one and a half points for every net dollar** spent
- Redeem reward points for cash back***
Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
*APR equals Annual Percentage Rate. Stated APR is as low as 9.90%. Rates may vary based on each individual borrower's credit history and other underwriting factors.
**A net dollar is defined as purchases minus returns.
***Terms and conditions may apply.
Play your card right and save by consolidating to an ATCU Visa® Credit Card beginning August 20th.
Take advantage of a 0.00% introductory APR* on NEW ATCU Visa® Credit Cards or ANY balance transfer for 6 months. As always, there are no annual fees + no balance transfer fees = no surprises!
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory APR of 0.00% applies to the first six (6) monthly billing cycles. After the introductory rate expires, the APR will be 9.90-11.90% based upon each individual borrower’s credit history and other underwriting factors. Balance transfers between ATCU credit cards do not qualify for the introductory APR on balance transfers promotion. All rates, programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Must meet membership and credit requirements. For more information, contact an ATCU loan officer by calling (800)470-0704. Insured by NCUA.