If you’re between the ages of 13 and 19, our Synced Club is completely in sync with you. With a minimum share account deposit of $25, you can be eligible for a free checking account2, free checks, free Synced Visa® Debit/ATM Card2, opportunities for a scholarship1, and so much more.
- Free savings account reinforces good financial habits
- Available for young savers ages 13 to 191
- Dividend-bearing account
- Earn dividends with a minimum balance of $5,000.01
- No monthly service fees
- Unlimited free withdrawals
- Includes free perks:
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Recipients!
- Mary Elizabeth Biddle – Douglas High School – Snead State Community College
- Ashlyn Brooks – Sardis High School – Jacksonville State University
- Brady Lankford – Southside High School – Auburn University
- Haley Brook Reaves – Albertville High School – Jacksonville State University
- Brady Fausnaught – Weaver High School – Brigham Young University
- Katelyn Haney – Westbrook Christian School – Jacksonville State University
- Emily Robertson – Oxford High School – Jacksonville State University
Honor Roll Rewards
- We believe that hard work should pay off:
- Receive $2 for every A and $1 for every B3
- Report cards must be received by:
- January 31, 2017 (Fall Term)
- June 30, 2017 (Spring Term)
Learn more about this program.
3Must be a youth club member (Savasaurus, Generation Next, or Synced) to receive Honor Roll Rewards. Members under the age of sixteen (16) are required to have a parent, grandparent, legal guardian, or other approved join account owner to open a new youth club account or add services on an existing youth club account. The par value of a membership share, which is twenty-five dollars ($25.00), must be maintained in order to retain membership. UTMA (Uniform Transfer to Minors Act) accounts qualify for Honor Roll Rewards for members up to the age of nineteen (19); however, the transactions will be subject to the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act of Alabama. One (1) reward per tax identification number, per term only. ATCU will pay two dollars ($2.00) for every A and one dollar ($1.00) for every B (equiivalents of A or B will be considered at the Credit Union's discretion) made in either the Fall term or the Spring term for 2016-2017 school year only. No rewards for any other grades will be given. Maximum payout for each term will not exceed fifteen dollars ($15.00) or thirty dollars ($30.00) per year. Report cards must be received by January 31, 2017 for fall term and June 30, 2017 for spring term. Deposits will be given for interim report card grades only (6 or 9 weeks grade), not final or term grades. Deposits for rewards will be made to share accounts only. Rewards for fall grades will be paid no later than February 28, 2017; rewards for spring grades will be paid no later than July 31, 2017. Submit report cards to any ATCU office to participate. Report cards must be a copy of an actual report card, or be verifiable by school or homeschool organization insignia without exception. No handwritten grades will be accepted. Restrictions may apply. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Federally Insured by NCUA.
Financial independence awaits...
1Synced Club is exclusive to ages thirteen through nineteen (13-19). The Synced Club member is permitted to open new services on the account and facilitate transactions without being accompanied by an adult joint account owner beginning at the age of thirteen (13), which includes issuance of a VISA® ATM Card. ATM fees may be refunded by initiating a request with the Accounting Department. Synced Seniors Scholarships are available to graduating seniors which meet all conditions and eligibility requirements described in the application.
2The Synced Club member must be at least thirteen (13) years of age and have the written consent of an approved adult joint account owner to open a share draft (checking) account and to obtain a Synced VISA® ATM/Debit Card.
Children's Online Information Privacy: We recognize that protecting children's identities and privacy online is important. Alabama Teachers does not solicit or collect individually identifiable information on visits to the youth accounts section of our website without parental consent and do not knowingly solicit or collect individually identifiable information from children on any other area of our site.