You’ll be spending lots of quality time in your car. Make sure you're comfortable with flexible financing for the perfect ride.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Approval
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Free pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Find peace-of-mind after your purchase with a couple of protection plans:
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
- Debt protection plans
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Find the Right Ride
Visit our J.D. Power Valuation Services Page to get up-to-the-minute vehicle pricing and information.
View our handy Borrower's Guide to determine your next steps.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) protects individuals who finance a new or used vehicle from the financial gap.
GAP covers the difference between the actual cash value of your vehicle and the loan/lease balance as of date of loss, less delinquent payments, late charges, accrued interest, refundable service warranty contracts and other related charges.
GAP will also cover the actual deductible amount stated in your primary insurance policy up to $500 or $1000, depending on program limits, in the event of a covered GAP claim. Ask your loan officer for details of the GAP program offered by Alabama Teachers Credit Union.
Ask about available vehicle service contracts for new and pre-owned vehicles.
Service contracts provide the following features and benefits:
- Nationwide protection
- Available on both new and pre-owned vehicles
- Roadside assistance reimbursement
- Rental vehicle reimbursement
- Tire protection and trip interruption for the term of your coverage
- Transferable coverage if you sell your vehicle before your contract expires
- Fully insured program
- Direct payment to repair facility
- One deductible per visit
- Increased resale value
- Licensed claims adjusters
Five levels of protection are available: Copper Standard, Copper Premium, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Ask your loan officer for details today.
Get your Ticket to Ride and a chance to win $5,000 when you finance with us!*
- Auto loan rates as low as 1.99% APR* for up to 48 months
- New, used, and refinanced vehicles
- 90 day payment deferral option
Offer begins March 15, 2022.*
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Must meet membership and credit requirements to obtain loan. Rate may vary based on each individual borrower’s credit history and other underwriting factors. Offer is not applicable to existing ATCU loans. Term of up to 48 months for year models 2018-2022. Estimated monthly repayment amount of $21.69 per $1,000.00 borrowed. Borrower(s) may elect to defer the first payment due date up to 90 days from the date the loan is originated; however, interest will continue to accrue from origination until the date of the first payment. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions subject to change without notice. The rate disclosed reflects a 0.25% discount for members with Preferred and nHanced accounts. For more information, see an ATCU loan officer. Insured by NCUA. ATCU NMLS# 402558. **No purchase necessary. Purchase or signing up for any services will not increase the chances of winning. Membership not required for participation. Must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. resident to participate. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible automatic and manual entries, as provided in the Official Rules, received from Tuesday, March 15, 2022 through Thursday, June 30, 2022. Contact the Credit Union at (800) 470-0704 or (256) 543-7040; write us at Alabama Teachers Credit Union, P.O. Box 1400, Gadsden, Alabama 35902; or visit our website at atcu.com to obtain a complete copy of the Official Rules for this promotion. Entry in this promotion or acceptance of any prize constitutes acceptance of the Official Rules.