You’ll be spending lots of quality time in your car. Make sure you're comfortable with flexible financing for the perfect ride.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Approval
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Free pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Find peace-of-mind after your purchase with a couple of protection plans:
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP)
- Debt protection plans
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Find the Right Ride
Visit our NADA® page to get up-to-the-minute vehicle pricing and information.
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) protects individuals who finance a new or used vehicle from the financial gap.
GAP covers the difference between the actual cash value of your vehicle and the loan/lease balance as of date of loss, less delinquent payments, late charges, accrued interest, refundable service warranty contracts and other related charges.
GAP will also cover the actual deductible amount stated in your primary insurance policy up to $500 or $1000, depending on program limits, in the event of a covered GAP claim. Ask your loan officer for details of the GAP program offered by Alabama Teachers Credit Union.
Ask about available vehicle service contracts for new and pre-owned vehicles.
Service contracts provide the following features and benefits:
- Nationwide protection
- Available on both new and pre-owned vehicles
- Roadside assistance reimbursement
- Rental vehicle reimbursement
- Tire protection and trip interruption for the term of your coverage
- Transferable coverage if you sell your vehicle before your contract expires
- Fully insured program
- Direct payment to repair facility
- One deductible per visit
- Increased resale value
- Licensed claims adjusters
Four levels of protection are available: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Ask your loan officer for details today.