Benefits of Digital Wallet
- Your card information is never stored on your device or shared with merchants.
- Quick online payments with pre-filled information so you can speed through checkout.
- Extra security provided by smartphones where biometric authentication can be used to authorize transactions.
Ways You Can Pay
- In-Store | Look for the contactless symbol on card terminals. Hover your mobile device 1-2 inches above the terminal to pay.
- Online | Enjoy faster online checkout when you see your preferred wallet's logo. There is no need to set up an account to check out.
- In-App | Pay safely, securely, and easily in your favorite apps when you see your preferred wallet's logo at checkout.
Download the appropriate Digital Wallet app and choose the correct setup instruction for your device.
Visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions about Digital Wallet.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung, Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Older mobile devices may not be supported by the Digital Wallet. Verify supported devices at the link for your Digital Wallet. Terminals can vary so experience may be different from merchant to merchant.