- Set aside for future savings goals
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Greater earnings than share accounts
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
Term Share Certificate Special
1.41% APY1 15 month Term Share Certificate
Rate Increase Available - As a benefit of being an nHanced or Preferred member, receive an additional 0.25% APY.2
Low Minimum Deposit - Open a Term Share Certificate with just $1,000.3
Your Money is Safe - Your deposits are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to at least $250,000.
Must meet membership requirements. 1APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Early withdrawal penalties apply and may reduce earnings. ATCU reserves the right to limit deposits into this term share certificate. All rates, programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Upon maturity, the term share certificate will automatically renew to a 12-month term at the rate in effect at the time of renewal unless you instruct us otherwise. 2nHanced and Preferred checking accounts are exclusive to members utilizing at least five approved services. Visit www.atcu.com or call us at (800) 470-0704 for more information about approved services. Information from consumer reporting agencies may be used in determining eligibility for deposit accounts. Only one rate increase per term share certificate, regardless of the number of account owners. 3Funds for deposit must come from an external source and not an existing deposit account at ATCU, with the exception of an ATCU term share certificate that is maturing.