Car shopping should be a fun time — but that’s not always the case. Alabama Teachers is here to change that, with competitive financing that doesn’t ruin the experience. You can even apply for an auto loan directly through us before you set foot in the dealership. Need to refinance your current vehicle? We can do that too. Not a member yet? Join us and experience the benefits of an institution that cares!
- Low interest rates
- Term options on both new and used vehicles
- Expedited approval process
- Get pre-approved for more bargaining power
- No prepayment fees
- No application fee
- Prompt, local decision-making and processing
- Helpful, down-home personal service
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) protects individuals who finance a new or used vehicle from the financial gap.
GAP covers the difference between the actual cash value of your vehicle and the loan/lease balance as of date of loss, less delinquent payments, late charges, accrued interest, refundable service warranty contracts and other related charges.
GAP will also cover the actual deductible amount stated in your primary insurance policy up to $500 or $1000, depending on program limits, in the event of a covered GAP claim. Ask your loan officer for details of the GAP program offered by Alabama Teachers Credit Union.
Ask about available vehicle service contracts for new and pre-owned vehicles.
Service contracts provide the following features and benefits:
- Nationwide protection
- Available on both new and pre-owned vehicles
- Roadside assistance reimbursement
- Rental vehicle reimbursement
- Tire protection and trip interruption for the term of your coverage
- Transferable coverage if you sell your vehicle before your contract expires
- Fully insured program
- Direct payment to repair facility
- One deductible per visit
- Increased resale value
- Licensed claims adjusters
Four levels of protection are available: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Ask your loan officer for details today.
Put paperwork in your rearview.
Insurance and warranty products are not products of Alabama Teachers Credit Union; and are not obligations of or guaranteed by Alabama Teachers Credit Union. Insurance or warranties may be purchased from an agent or an insurance company of the Member’s choice; and Alabama Teachers Credit Union makes no representations as to the services of any provider.