Skip to content

Investment & Insurance Services Available through LPL*

Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.

Our vision at Alabama Teachers Credit Union is to provide our members with superior financial solutions, comprehensive products, and an unparalleled service experience. The partnership you have with Alabama Teachers Credit Union extends to Alabama Teachers Credit Union Investment Services, through our broker dealer, LPL Financial.*

Whether you're looking for overall financial guidance, assistance with a specific financial goal, creating a comprehensive financial plan, or just want to get a second opinion, we're here to help.

Our LPL* Financial Advisor, J.D. Holt, can provide you with individualized service and is available to work directly with members like you. 

Services include:

  • Reviewing your current financial plan
  • Retirement planning
  • IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 plans, and TSP Rollover Services
  • Tax efficient investments†
  • Retirement income strategies
  • Education funding
  • Life and long-term care insurance

Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.

  • Licensed to conduct securities business in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, & Texas
  • Life and health insurance licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Contact Us

To get started designing your plan, contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment. Contact J.D. Holt at:

Follow J.D. on Facebook

Make An Appointment

*Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.  Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates.

The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Alabama Teachers Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured.  These products are not obligations of Alabama Teachers Credit Union and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Alabama Teachers Credit Union or any government agency.  The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible. 

† For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional.