All Alabama Teachers Credit Union Visa® Credit Cards include:
- Exclusive ScoreCard® Bonus Rewards Program
- Cruise and vacation packages
- Special deals and promotions
- No annual fees
- 25-day interest-free grace period
- Balance transfer option
- No minimum finance charge
- No transaction fee for purchases
We offer a variety of different cards so you can find one that meets your specific needs!
Visa® Platinum Premier
- Low 9.90% APR
- Credit Score: 660 and Up
- Up to $1,000,000.00 in travel accident insurance
Visa® Platinum Plus
- Low 10.90% APR
- Credit Score: 620 - 659
- Up to $500,000 in travel accident insurance
- Low 11.90% APR
- Credit Score: 619 or Less
- Up to $250,000 in travel accident insurance
Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Shred the Dread of high interest rates and switch to an ATCU VISA® CREDIT CARD.
1.99% Introductory APR* on New Cards + 1.99% APR* on ANY Balance Transfer for six months.
No Annual Fee + No Balance Transfer Fee.
PLUS Receive $10 per card after transferring the balance + closing the card.**
Offer ends March 5th
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory APR of 1.99% applies to the first six (6) monthly billing cycles. After the introductory rate expires, the APR will be 9.90-11.90% based upon each individual borrower’s credit history and other underwriting factors. Balance transfers between ATCU credit cards do not qualify for the introductory APR on balance transfers promotion. All rates, programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Must meet membership and credit requirements. For more information, contact an ATCU loan officer by calling (800)470-0704. Insured by NCUA. ATCU NMLS # 402558 ** To qualify for the ten dollar ($10.00) promotion, the credit card must be paid off by balance transfer to the new ATCU card and closed. The cardholder(s) must sign a letter requesting that the card be closed, which will be submitted directly to the card company by ATCU. The promotional funds will be paid per qualifying card closed, without limitation, via deposit to the share account associated with the credit card. The cardholder(s) is/are responsible for continuing to make minimum required payments until processing of the balance transfer has been completed, paying any residual balances owed above the balance that was transferred or any fees incurred, and monitoring their credit report(s) to ensure that closure has been completed as requested.
Manage your Alabama Teachers Visa® Credit Card account online in just a few clicks. Visit ezcardinfo.com for registration and log in information.
Through Visa® Purchase Alerts, ATCU Debit and Credit Cardholders can create an account and receive purchase alerts via text or email for eligible Visa® Cards.
- Security: Get alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Control: Track spending and stay on top of account balances.
- Convenience: Adjust your alerts to what makes sense for you and receive them via SMS text or email.
Follow the steps below to enroll:
- Visit visa.com/purchasealerts.
- Check to see if your card is eligible.1
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa® Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs, such as transactions exceeding a set amount.