For teens between the ages of 13 and 19, our Synced Club is completely in sync with you. With a minimum share account deposit of $25, you can be eligible for a free checking account*, free checks, free Synced Debit Card* applying for the Synced Seniors Scholarship*, and so much more.
- Exclusive to youth ages 13 to 19
- FREE checking*, no monthly service fee
- FREE Visa® ATM/Debit Card* -- withdraw cash or swipe to purchase
- ATM fee refunds**
- Sign up for an introductory Visa® Credit Card***
- Discounts on Visa® Gift Cards
- $300 minimum deposit to open a Term Share Certificate
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Plus, high school seniors are eligible for a $3,000 Synced Seniors Scholarship!
*Synced members ages 16 to 18, you must have an approved parent/grandparent/legal guardian or other owner give written consent to obtain a checking account and/or a Synced Visa® ATM/Debit Card.
**Contact the Alabama Teachers accounting department to initiate ATM fee refunds.
***Must have qualified guarantor.
- Scholarship Program
Congratulations to our 2016 Scholarship Recipients!
• Jacob Dowdy – Gadsden City High School
• Madalene Jenkins – Hokes Bluff High School
• Taylor Payne – Pathways Christian Academy
• Benjamin Rush – Oak Mountain High School
• Courtney Brooks –University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Irvine Montebello-Alvarez – University of Alabama
• Michael Spurling – Gadsden State Community College
- Honor Roll Rewards
We believe that hard work should pay off.
Honor Roll Rewards 2015 - 2016
Receive $2 for every A and $1 for every B.*
Report cards must be received by January 29, 2016 (Fall Term) & June 30, 2016 (Spring Term)
*Up to $15 per term.