For teens between the ages of 13 and 19, our Synced Club is completely in sync with you. With a minimum share account deposit of $25, you can be eligible for a free checking account*, free checks, free Synced Debit Card* applying for the Synced Seniors Scholarship*, and so much more.
- Exclusive to youth ages 13 to 19*
- FREE checking**, no monthly service fee
- FREE Visa® ATM/Debit Card* -- withdraw cash or swipe to purchase
- ATM fee refunds*
- Sign up for an introductory Visa® Credit Card***
- Discounts on Visa® Gift Cards
- $300 minimum deposit to open a Term Share Certificate
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Plus, high school seniors are eligible for a $3,000 Synced Seniors Scholarship!
*Synced Club is exclusive to ages thirteen through nineteen (13-19). The Synced Club member is permitted to open new services on the account and facilitate transactions without being accompanied by an adult joint account owner beginning at the age of thirteen (13), which includes issuance of a VISA® ATM Card. ATM fees may be refunded by initiating a request with the Accounting Department. Synced Seniors Scholarships are available to graduating seniors which meet all conditions and eligibility requirements described in the application.
**The Synced Club member must be at least thirteen (13) years of age and have the written consent of an approved adult joint account owner to open a share draft (checking) account and to obtain a Synced VISA® ATM/Debit Card.
***Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age and have a qualified adult co-borrower in order to obtain a Synced VISA® Credit Card. The maximum credit limit for a Synced VISA® Credit Card is two hundred dollars ($200), and it features an introductory rate of 1.00% APR (Annual Percentage Rate). The introductory APR will apply for six (6) months or until the member turns nineteen (19), whichever is later. The APR will then convert to a rate between 9.90% - 11.90%, depending on each applicant's credit history and other underwriting factors. All rates, programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Scholarship Program
Congratulations to our 2016 Scholarship Recipients!
• Jacob Dowdy – Gadsden City High School
• Madalene Jenkins – Hokes Bluff High School
• Taylor Payne – Pathways Christian Academy
• Benjamin Rush – Oak Mountain High School
• Courtney Brooks –University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Irvine Montebello-Alvarez – University of Alabama
• Michael Spurling – Gadsden State Community College
- Honor Roll Rewards
We believe that hard work should pay off.
Honor Roll Rewards 2015 - 2016
Receive $2 for every A and $1 for every B.*
Report cards must be received by January 29, 2016 (Fall Term) & June 30, 2016 (Spring Term)
*Up to $15 per term.