Synced isn't a kiddie account. It's your path to independence. Break free with free checking (share draft), including your own debit card* to use at the ATM or checkout. We'll even pay you back up to $10 in ATM fees each month**!
Plus, apply for a "Synced Senior" college scholarship. So you can hit campus with cash to spare.
- Exclusive to youth ages 13 to 19
- FREE checking*, no monthly service fee
- FREE VISA(R) ATM/Debit Card* — withdraw cash or swipe to purchase
- Up to 10 ATM fee refunds per month**
- Sign up for an introductory Visa® Credit Card***
- Discounts on Visa® Gift Cards
- Reduced $300 minimum deposit to open a Term Share Certificate
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Plus, high school seniors are eligible for a $1,000 Synced Seniors Scholarship!
*Synced members ages 16-18, you must have an approved parent/grandparent/legal guardian or other owner given written consent by the previously listed parties to obtain a Checking account and/or a Synced VISA(R) Debit Card.
**Contact the ATCU accounting department to initiate ATM fee refunds.
***Must have qualified guarantor.
Youth members under the age of 16 are required to have a parent, grandparent, legal guardian, or other owner given written consent by the previously listed parties to open new services on the account and sign for transactions.
- Scholarship Program
Congratulations to our winners!
• Allison Casey Maddox – Glencoe High School
• Tinzley Giles – Boaz High School
• Anthony Lipscomb – Gadsden City High School
• M. Taylor Prickett – Gaston High School
• Antonia Thornhill – Hokes Bluff High School
• Lyle Jones – Gadsden City High School
• Tyler Woodley – Gadsden State Community College
- Honor Roll Rewards
We believe that hard work should pay off.
Receive $2 for every A and $1 for every B.
- BYFY Newsletter
- Current Promotion
7.1 - 9.30