Free checking is mighty fine. But free checking that pays you? Well, that's even better. nHanced Checking boosts your bottom line with 3.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000.
We'll even pay you back your ATM fees* — right here in Sweet Home Alabama and at ATMs across the country.
- 3.00% APY* paid on full balance up to $15,000
- 0.50% dividend rate* paid on balances of $15,000 or more
- 0.10% APY* paid even if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds nationwide*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- online banking & bill pay
- Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- 0.25% increase in new share certificate rates
- Reduced personal loan rates**
- Visa® gift card discounts
- No minimum deposit to open
nHanced Checking is free checking. There's never a monthly service fee or penalty fee if you come up short on qualifications. To cash in on your complete rewards, just do the following during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH auto debit, or bill payment post and clear
- Receive FREE eStatements
- Access online banking
That's it. Not only are qualifications easy, they're designed to better your banking experience — saving you time and money. Plus, bring home our base-rate dividends, even if you miss a monthly minimum. Plus, you're eligible for full rewards the very next month!
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 7/1/2012. Rates may change after account is opened. No minimum deposit to open. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.50% dividend rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 0.50% - 3.00% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear an account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Monthly qualification cycle is not the same as monthly statement cycle. Fees may reduce earnings. Only one (1) nHanced Checking account per social security number. Must have five (5) approved ATCU services to qualify for nHanced Checking.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Must meet membership and credit requirements to obtain account. Available to personal accounts only.
**Subject to credit union terms and conditions.
- Account Information & Disclosures
Click the links below to view: