Free checking is mighty fine. But free checking that pays you? Well, that's even better. nHanced Checking boosts your bottom line with 3.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000.
We'll even pay you back your ATM fees* — right here in Sweet Home Alabama and at ATMs across the country.
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 3.00% to 0.82% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited nationwide ATM fees refunded to nHanced Checking account*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing
- 0.25% increase in new share certificate rates
- Reduced personal loan rates**
- Visa® Gift Card discounts
- No minimum deposit to open
nHanced Checking is a free checking that earns rewards — but there's never a monthly service fee or penalty fee if you come up short on qualifications. To earn your rewards, simply do the following transactions and activities in your checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, automatic payment (ACH), or bill pay transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
Additional Account Information:
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fees
- Unlimited check writing
- Available to personal accounts only
- Only one (1) nHanced Checking account per Social Security number
- Must have at least five (5) approved services to qualify for nHanced Checking.
- Fees may be incurred for the following items: check orders, Overdraft fees, Returned Check fees, Insufficient Funds fees, Transfer fees, Statement Copy fees (other fees may apply). Imposition of these fees may result in reduced earnings on your account.
That's it. Not only are qualifications easy, they're designed to better your banking experience — saving you time and money. And if you don't meet the qualifications, your account is still free, and you'll still earn our base dividend rate. And you'll be eligible for full rewards if you meet the qualifications the next month!
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 7/1/2012. Rates may change after account is opened. No minimum deposit to open. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.50% dividend rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range of 3.00% to 0.82% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly qualification cycle" is not the same as monthly statement cycle. Fees may reduce earnings. Only one (1) nHanced Checking account per social security number. Must have five (5) approved ATCU services to qualify for nHanced Checking. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
**May apply depending on creditworthiness.
- Account Information & Disclosures
Click the links below to view: