We are surrounded by life's learning opportunities.
Join Alabama Teachers Credit Union and share your teaching moments with us.
Alabama Teachers Credit Union membership is an exclusive benefit available to individuals who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Live, work, or attend school in Calhoun, Cherokee, DeKalb, Etowah, or Marshall County
- Be a family member of an existing Alabama Teachers member. A family member is defined as "related by blood or marriage"
- An organization with a main office, regional office, or branch office in Calhoun, Cherokee, DeKalb, Etowah, or Marshall County is also eligible to join
Once a Member, Always a Member
A member retains his or her membership on the basis of "once a member, always a member" status. Even if you change jobs or move, you may maintain your Alabama Teachers membership and continue to enjoy our services and benefits. Because life is full of teaching--and learning--moments wherever you are.
- Switch Kit Info
You can make the move to Alabama Teachers Credit Union in three easy steps.
1. Open your new account. Simply apply online by using the "Apply Now" button or visit your local branch to open your new Alabama Teachers account(s).
2. Switch your direct deposits and automatic withdrawals. If you have any automatic transactions, use the forms provided in the switch kit link below to seamlessly switch them to Alabama Teachers Credit Union.
3. Close your previous account. Now you're ready to switch. Use the same forms found in the kit below to close your account. Any remaining account balance will be transferred to Alabama Teachers Credit Union.
The "Apply Now" button above is the first step in the process. Everything else you need is right here in our switch kit.