Many of us look forward to the day when we'll be spending time with the Grandkids and not time sitting in traffic on the way to the office. However, retirement does not simply begin at 65; it's a journey that begins today.
At Alabama Teachers Credit Union our CFS* Registered Representative, J.D. Holt, will meet with you to uncover your needs and long-term goals, then build a complimentary financial plan, that will help you to uncover:
- Which investment strategy is appropriate for you, your family, and your future
- Review various asset allocation models and investment vehicles used to build a balanced/diversified portfolio
- Your risk tolerance and time horizon
- Help you understand the ups-and-downs of the market and how they may affect your long and short-term goals
To learn more about retirement planning, contact J.D. today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment:
- Contact J.D. Holt at email@example.com or at 256.439.3632
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the Credit Union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.