About Our CFS* Representative
J.D. is devoted to helping members prepare for the unexpected. He creates structured financial plans, designing investment strategies that are both cost effective, and that protect clients from uncertainty in the market.
He understands the intricacies of estate planning, retirement income planning, and asset allocation. J.D. works to simplify even the most complex issues for the members he serves.
- Financial Advisor through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS*), our broker dealer
- Alabama Teachers Credit Union - Financial Services
- Active securities licenses (Series 7,63 & 66)
- Long-term care (health) insurance licensed
- B.S. from University of West Alabama
- Master of Science Degree from Auburn University
- Covers all ATCU branches
- Licensed to conduct securities business in Alabama & Georgia
- Life and health insurance licensed in Alabama & Georgia
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the Credit Union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. †For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional.